International sales department for translation services.
- Following up current and potential customers.
- Capturing new customers
- Serving, resolving and advising customers regarding their needs.
- Visits to customers, negotiating rates, discounts, etc.
- Analysing business opportunities.
- Coordination with the company’s other departments and sales representatives
- Preparing bids for tenders, etc.
- Taking part in important industry events and seminars.
Degree in International Trade, Marketing, ADE, Translation and Interpreting...
At least 1-2 years’ experience in business consultancy, sales and marketing.
English: very high level
Excel: very high level
- Negotiation skills
- Project management and sales of services to other companies in competitive markets and customer relations management experience.
- Experience in the translation industry preferable.
- Other languages are desirable.
- A proactive person, capable of working independently.
- A goal-oriented person, good communicator and creator of relationships of trust.
- Availability to travel.