Translation projects management.
- Translation project coordination.
- Translation resource management, revision, localisation and interpretation.
- Translation memory and glossary management.
- Translation project quality management and revision.
- Feedback to language resources.
- Managing non-conformities to improve service quality.
Degree in Translation and Interpreting
Minimum one year's experience managing translation projects
German: very high level (C1)
English: very high level (C1)
Trados: high level
IT: user level
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in the translation industry preferable.
- Other languages are desirable.
- Management experience in other departments.
- A multi-disciplinary person, proactive, and good response skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Ability to work independently.