Customer service department
- Managing and following up customers in your charge.
- Acting as the link between customer and company, you will be responsible for identifying customers’ needs and expectations to ensure that they receive the best quality service.
- You will prepare quotes/offers that meet customers’ requirements as part of the customer advice process.
- You will search for and develop new business opportunities with your customer portfolio.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the customer database.
Degree in Translation and Interpreting
Degree in Administration
Previous experience dealing with customers.
German: very high level
English: very high level
Excel: very high level
- Negotiation skills
- Project management and sales of services to other companies in competitive markets and customer relations management experience.
- Preferably with experience in the translation industry.
- Knowledge of Trados or other assisted translation tools is preferable.
- Other languages are desirable.
- Able to work under stressful conditions.
- A proactive person, capable of working independently.