1. INFORMATION FOR USERS
NORAKTRAD, S.L, hereinafter the CONTROLLER, is responsible for processing the User’s personal data and hereby informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; and to this end provides the following information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations foreseen in said processing are:
- Sending marketing messages by email, SMS, MMS, social networks and any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which will enable commercial messages. These messages will be sent by the CONTROLLER and will concern his products and services, or those of his collaborators or suppliers with whom some kind of promotional agreement has been reached. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Performing statistical studies.
- Processing orders, applications or any type of request made by the user by any of the means of contact available.
- Sending the website newsletter .
- Work with us: the data of a personal nature that you provide voluntarily will be included and processed confidentially in order to take part in staff recruitment processes.
- User account. On the NORAKTRAD, S.L. website, the user account is accessed to request new quotes or estimates, to consult and follow up projects and translations and, once the translations are complete, to download them, and to search for invoicing information. To do this, you must enter your username and password.
Legal grounds for processing: NORAKTRAD, S.L. collects and processes your personal data in compliance with different laws and regulations, according to the type of personal data provided and the processing involved. More information about this is included below.
- Execution of a contract: Most of the personal data processed by NORAKTRAD, S.L is done on the premise that this is necessary to perform our agreement with you or to take the necessary measures at the user’s request before signing the agreement.
- Legitimate interest: Another of the grounds on which NORAKTRAD, S.L processes your personal data is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests sought by NORAKTRAD, S.L. These legitimate interests include situations in which NORAKTRAD S.L sends you marketing messages regarding our products and services, for which we believe you have reasonable expectations of this type of data processing in your name, or when this procedure is strictly necessary to detect and prevent fraud. NORAKTRAD, S.L. will only process your personal data on these grounds once it has made an evaluation and balanced your interests and the rights involved with the need to process the data to offer you our services, products and characteristics.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: NORAKTRAD, S.L. may also process your personal data when it is legally obliged to do so.
- Express consent: Lastly, in a limited number of situations, NORAKTRAD, S.L depends on your consent to process your personal data. When NORAKTRAD, S.L needs your consent to collect and process some personal data, your consent will be requested when you provide it, and this will only be processed when your consent has been duly given.
Data storage criteria: Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was gathered. If your personal data is to be used for several purposes that oblige us to store it for different terms, the longest term will apply.
In any case, we will restrict access to your data to those persons who need to use it to carry out their functions. Our data storage terms are based on our business needs; therefore, personal data that is no longer necessary will be kept merely in compliance with legal requirements, or it will be destroyed in a secure manner.
Contractual purposes: with regard to the use of your information for management of a contractual obligation, we will store your data for the life of the contract and for ten years after this, to be able to deal with possible subsequent queries or claims.
Purposes in connection with legal and regulatory compliance: certain information must be stored for the terms required by specific laws that may apply (tax, mercantile, money laundering, etc.).
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered, it will be destroyed securely to guarantee total destruction and pseudo-nomination thereof.
Communication of your data Your data will not be revealed to any third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, correction, portability and suppression of data and to restrict or oppose their processing.
- Right to make a claim before a supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if the user considers that the data has not been processed in accordance with the law.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Mailing address: NORAKTRAD, S.L. Calle Pinos Alta, 66 Local Derecha – 28029 Madrid (SPAIN).
Telephone: (+34) 91 519 92 65
2. MANDATORY OR ELECTIVE NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, or data which they provide in forms that they have downloaded, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that said data are necessary for the service provider to deal with the request, and that any data provided in other fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the Personal Data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and undertakes to communicate any modifications thereto.
THE CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees to users that the personal data that they share will never be disclosed to third parties and if this were to be necessary, users would first be asked for their informed and unequivocal consent. All data provided via the website are mandatory, since they are necessary to provide users with an optimal service. If all the data are not provided, we cannot guarantee that the information and services that you receive will be tailored to your needs.
The categories of data processed are: (These are not specially protected data)
- Identification data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal and email addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the applicable law on protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the processing of the personal data for which he is responsible, and particularly with those described in Article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the data will therefore be processed legally, correctly and transparently in connection with the interested party and suitably, pertinently and limited to the requirements of the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures required under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to protect the rights and freedom of users, and that they have been provided with adequate information to exercise the same.